Hello. I am Yusuke. It is second posting.
This time I would like to introduce "the Lord of the Ring". This series are written by J.R.R.Torkien in 1954~1955. Now this series famous as one of "The greatest three fantasies in the world". As you know(you might have seen this in the movies), the story of these novels is that a boy(Frodo) belonging Hobbit race and his companion walk toward a volcano in Mordor(land of demons) under the rule of Sauron(king of demons) to destroy Sauron’s magical Ring. In this story, there are a lot of thrilling point. I think that the most thrilling point in the story is adventure of Frodo’s party. The party is found by Sauron easily because of the magical ring’s power. Moreover the ring have lots of charm so there are some people who betrayed Frodo in his party…
I think it is exciting, would you read this thrilling story?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿